Richmond Chambers Immigration Barristers
Experts in all aspects of immigration law helping businesses and individuals. Contact us on +44 (0)203 617 9173 for advice.
Settlement and naturalisation applications after 28 October 2013
- Pass the Life in the UK test
- Pass and obtain at least B1 CEFR or higher in English in both speaking and listening.
- Qualifications from the Secure English Language Test list;
- ESOL qualifications from institutions regulated by Ofqual; or
- A national qualification in ESOL at SCQF levels 4, 5 or 6.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments
Visa Application, Immigration Appeals, Business Immigration
Call us Today
0203 617 9173
"I saw several advisors, solicitors and barristers, before I met Paul Richmond ... his advice was the most convincing, accurate and sincerest among them. His response was always quick and to the point. I am very satisfied with his legal advice and representation."
Ms. Yamada - granted indefinite leave to remain on the ground of 10 years long residence