Richmond Chambers Immigration Barristers
Experts in all aspects of immigration law helping businesses and individuals. Contact us on +44 (0)203 617 9173 for advice.
Settlement and naturalisation applications after 28 October 2013
- Pass the Life in the UK test
- Pass and obtain at least B1 CEFR or higher in English in both speaking and listening.
- Qualifications from the Secure English Language Test list;
- ESOL qualifications from institutions regulated by Ofqual; or
- A national qualification in ESOL at SCQF levels 4, 5 or 6.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments
Visa Application, Immigration Appeals, Business Immigration
Call us Today
0203 617 9173
"... thanks for all your hard work. By what you have done for me I would definitely recommend you to anyone who has any sort of issues getting a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa."
Mr. Ahmadi - granted leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant