Richmond Chambers Immigration Barristers
Experts in all aspects of immigration law helping businesses and individuals. Contact us on +44 (0)203 617 9173 for advice.
Settlement and naturalisation applications after 28 October 2013
- Pass the Life in the UK test
- Pass and obtain at least B1 CEFR or higher in English in both speaking and listening.
- Qualifications from the Secure English Language Test list;
- ESOL qualifications from institutions regulated by Ofqual; or
- A national qualification in ESOL at SCQF levels 4, 5 or 6.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments
Visa Application, Immigration Appeals, Business Immigration
Call us Today
0203 617 9173
"Barrister Paul Richmond, the best immigration and human rights barrister I have ever come across! ... His experties and help have been invaluable during this process. I will most definitely be recommending his outstanding services to family and friends in the future."
Ms. Ul-Haq - granted leave to remain as a Tier 4 (General) Student Migrant