Our award-winning immigration barristers and lawyers in London assist individuals and businesses to challenge immigration decisions of the Home Office and Immigration Courts.
Whether you wish to apply to the Home Office for Administrative Review, appeal against an immigration decision in the Immigration Tribunal, or challenge a decision of the Home Office by way of Judicial Review proceedings, our immigration barristers and lawyers can assist with all aspects of preparing and presenting a successful immigration appeal.
Appeal against a Home Office decision: UK Immigration Appeals Service
Our team of UK immigration barristers provide professional legal advice and representation in relation to every aspect of UK immigration appeals, including:
- Advice as to the merits of applying for Administrative Review;
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against a Home Office immigration decision;
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against a decision of the Immigration Tribunal or Higher Courts dismissing an immigration appeal;
- Drafting applications for Administrative Review;
- Drafting grounds of appeal to the First-tier Immigration Tribunal;
- Drafting applications for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal and Higher Courts;
- Drafting grounds for Judicial Review;
- Preparation of appeal bundles for Administrative Review, Immigration Appeal and Judicial Review proceedings;
- Representation by experienced immigration barristers at immigration bail hearings;
- Representation by experienced immigration barristers at immigration appeal hearings before the First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and Higher Courts.
For expert advice and assistance with a UK immigration appeal, contact our specialist immigration appeal barristers and lawyers in London on 0203 617 9173 or email email@example.com
How our immigration barristers can help
Richmond Chambers is the only UK immigration law firm where every client receives legal advice and representation directly from a specialist immigration barrister.
Our UK immigration appeals service includes:
- Expert advice from an immigration barrister as to the requirements of the Immigration Rules, Home Office Policy and Case-Law;
- Notices of appeal, grounds of appeal, applications for permission to appeal and skeleton arguments (legal submissions in support of an appeal) drafted by an experienced immigration barrister;
- Assistance from an immigration barrister with drafting comprehensive witness statements for both appellants and witnesses in immigration appeal proceedings;
- Expert advice from an immigration barrister as to required and recommended supporting documentary evidence for an appeal;
- Checking of supporting documents by an immigration barrister to ensure that all appeal documents comply with the strict requirements of the Immigration Rules;
- Representation by specialist immigration barristers at immigration appeal hearings throughout the UK;
- Immigration appeals that are technically correct and professionally presented.
Why choose Richmond Chambers?
Winner of the 'Specialist Immigration Set of the Year – UK' award at the Global Mobility, Immigration and Logistics Awards 2015, winner of the 'Best Emerging Firm' award at the MPF Awards for Management Excellence 2014 and winner of the 'ABS of the Year' award at the Modern Law Awards 2014, our UK immigration barristers work directly with individuals and businesses to prepare and present high quality immigration appeals.
Our commitments to our clients include:
- Direct access to leading immigration barristers
- Expert knowledge of immigration law and procedure
- Honest and independent legal advice
- Professional and reliable service with fast response times
- Practical and affordable immigration solutions
- Consistent record of success and positive client feedback
Contact our Immigration Appeal Barristers & Lawyers London
For expert advice and assistance with a UK immigration appeal, contact our specialist immigration appeal barristers in London on 0203 617 9173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.