Our award-winning immigration barristers and lawyers in London assist individuals and businesses with the full range of UK visa applications.
Whether you are applying for an initial visa to travel to the UK, looking to extend your stay or seeking settlement in the UK, our immigration barristers and lawyers can assist with all aspects of preparing a successful UK visa application. If you would prefer to prepare your application yourself, we also offer an Immigration Application Checking Service.
Apply for a UK visa: UK Visa Application Service
Our team of UK immigration barristers prepare high quality visa applications for entry clearance, leave to remain and settlement in the UK in the following immigration categories:
- Investment Visas - Tier 1 Investor visas, Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas, Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visas, Prospective Entrepreneur visas;
- Partner and Family Visas - Spouse visas, Civil Partner visas, Unmarried Partner visas, Fiance visas, Adult Dependent Relative visas and Child visas;
- EEA Nationals and Family - EEA Family Permits, EEA Residence Cards, EEA Permanent Residence Cards, EEA Registration Certificates, EEA Permanent Registration Certificates, EEA Derivative Residence Cards;
- Work Visas - Tier 1 General Highly Skilled visas, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visas, Tier 2 General Skilled Worker visas, Tier 2 ICT visas, Tier 5 Temporary Worker visas, Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visas, Sole Representative of Overseas Business visas, UK Ancestry visas;
- Short Stay Visas - General Visitor visas, Business Visitor Visas, Permitted Paid Engagement visas, Private Medical Treatment visas, Entertainer Visitor visas, Marriage Visitor visas, Parent of a Child at School visas, Sports Visitor visas, Child Visitor visas;
- Study Visas - Tier 4 General Student visas, Tier 4 Child Student visas, Student Visitor visas;
- Settlement in the UK - Settlement by Investment, Settlement visas for Family and Partners, Work related Settlement, ILR on grounds of Long Residence, Returning Resident visas;
- British Citizenship - British Citizenship by Naturalisation, British Citizenship by Registration, British Citizenship by Acquisition;
- Human Rights and Asylum – Leave to remain on Family and Private Life grounds, Refugee status.
For expert advice and assistance with a UK visa application, contact our immigration barristers and lawyers in London on 0203 617 9173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How our Immigration Barristers can help
Richmond Chambers is the only UK immigration law firm where every client receives legal advice and assistance directly from a specialist immigration barrister.
Our UK visa application preparation service includes:
- Expert advice from an immigration barrister as to the requirements of the Immigration Rules, Home Office Policy and Case-Law;
- Expert advice from an immigration barrister as to required and recommended supporting documentary evidence;
- Checking of supporting documents by an immigration barrister to ensure that all documents comply with the strict requirements of the Immigration Rules;
- Assistance from an immigration barrister with drafting comprehensive supporting witness statements for both applicants and sponsors;
- Assistance from an immigration barrister with completion of relevant application forms, as well as checking of all application forms;
- Detailed legal submissions drafted by an immigration barrister explaining why your UK visa application satisfies the requirements of UK immigration law and should be approved;
- A UK visa application that is professionally presented, technically correct and supported by a trusted immigration law firm.
If you would prefer to prepare your application yourself, we also offer an Immigration Application Checking Service.
Why choose Richmond Chambers?
Winner of the 'Specialist Immigration Set of the Year – UK' award at the Global Mobility, Immigration and Logistics Awards 2015, winner of the 'Best Emerging Firm' award at the MPF Awards for Management Excellence 2014 and winner of the 'ABS of the Year' award at the Modern Law Awards 2014, our UK immigration barristers work directly with individuals and businesses to prepare high quality UK visa applications.
Our commitments to our clients include:
- Direct access to leading immigration barristers
- Expert knowledge of immigration law and procedure
- Honest and independent legal advice
- Professional and reliable service with fast response times
- Practical and affordable immigration solutions
- Consistent record of success and positive client feedback
UK Visa Application Barristers & Lawyers London
For expert advice and assistance with a UK visa application, contact our immigration barristers in London on 0203 617 9173 or email email@example.com.